Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

assessment 1 blog post

For assessment 1 of MPI104 I used google mail to create accounts at Blogger, Flickr and delicious aswell as doing some basic HTML coding.
Blogger
For blogger I chose to do a song of the day blog in which I would embed a youtube video and write why I enjoy the song and a bit about the artist. I had 12 blog posts upon completion of this assessment. Some of my more interesting blogs included:
Holy wars by Megadeth
Afterlife by avenged sevenfold
Pardon me by Incubus
I have commented on a few classmates blogs. I commented on Gregg Hendersons, Josh Harris and Mitchell Purtons. Links below:
Some of the tags included were: blog, metal, mpi104, thrash
Also as part of this assessment I created a Flickr account where I uploaded images of my trip to Macau last year as well as several concerts I attended. Please find below some of my personal favourite images:
Dave Mustaine:
Venetian hotel in Macau:
My first time flying:
I personally uploaded a total of 41 images to my flickr account. Of which all are very memorable.

The final part of assessment 1 involved creating a delicious account and bookmarking our favourite websites and websites that related to our blog. Delicious is a very useful tool that means you can have all your personal bookmarks available where ever you are. I personally have found it very useful since starting university this year. I bookmarked a total of 12 websites in delicious of which most were related to to this subject and others were related to procrastinating during this subject.
Top rock music videos
Youtube
And finally every students best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment